I'm back from vacation. The washing machine has done its duty, cats have been comforted, and driveway plowed--twice. It's good to be back, despite the frigid Colorado weather.
While I was gone, my blog (at YA Sleuth and Publishers Marketplace) got a record amount of visitors, more than when I blog regularly about YA books and news. I should shut up more often, it seems.
Actually, I think it might have been the buzz surrounding the Wal-Mart, I Love You flash fiction challenge. You can read my story Aubergine below; I'll be off to read all the other great flashes linked on Patricia Abbott's blog, since I missed out on that.
And Thursday, I hope to be caught up on YA news to share as always. Just to chase you blog readers away.
News from middle-grade mystery author Fleur Bradley. Also, book reviews and cat pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)
April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for Daybreak on Raven Island...
-
**This is my story for Patricia Abbott's flash fiction challenge (in short: have a redhead in a blue dress walk into a dining establishm...
-
*** This is my contribution to the Flash Fiction Challenge (setting: at the zoo), a short crime fiction bit to take me back to my roots fo...
-
From the Publisher: Everyone deserves to shine in this sparkling new book from the New York Times bestselling author of Escape from M...
You can't get rid of me that easily.
ReplyDeleteYou and my 4 other followers, hehe :-)))
ReplyDelete