Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tweet Your Alibi

On a mystery-related note today: check out this article on how the FBI is using social networking sites to investigate suspects. They're using Facebook photos and Tweets to check alibis and find evidence of robberies--how very innovative of the Feeb people. And for us mystery writers: there's another new way to create an alibi for your character. He was tweeting at a ballgame.

As you can imagine, lawsuits and civil liberties protests abound. And you may want to check your list of Twitter followers--Bob Jones may not be your friend at all.

Still. Interesting story material, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Which is why I only allow followers I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I don't post anything I'm not okay with everyone seeing...

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...