Friday, July 2, 2010

Leverage


It's July, and the YA Sleuth is hitting that wall. The one you hit when you've been worrying about work, work, work too much, and even a vacation doesn't do the trick. Books burn me out because they're not snappy enough, the TV season is done, and then there's all those stupid chores that must be done before winter. Grumble.

Thankfully, there's summer TV for us July burnouts. My favorite: Leverage. It's not the most complex of shows, but man, is it ever fun. The characters are cool, the pace is perfect, the heists are fun--that show is just the perfect reason not to work.

Love it.

I think TNT is rerunning some episodes Sunday, in case you want to join in on the fun.

3 comments:

  1. And it's got Tim Hutton and Christian Kane (as Eliot)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun, I really recommend it. You can tell the cast is enjoying the job, too.

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...