Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Writerly Wednesday: A Great Resource For You Fellow Crime Writers

Ever wonder how an autopsy is done or how to lift a fingerprint?

Us crime writers need this sort of information, and not all of us have been arrested (at least I hope not) for murder. And we all know that those TV crime shows get it wrong half the time.

So check out this cool pocket guide to crime solving methods up on Lee Lofland's website. It has all the gross stuff on there that you're afraid to Google.

And for those of you who really want to get your crime on, check out the Writer's Police Academy. Man, I want to go...



2 comments:

  1. He's great. Wish I could go to that Writer's Police Academy--it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...