Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Join Me For My Book Birthday! There's Cake...

If you've been hanging around here a while, you probably know: it's launch day for Double Vision! Seems like it took forever for this day to come, and then suddenly, here we are.

Pass the cake (I'm all about the cake, you know)...

And for more partying, come on over to Sleuths, Spies, and Alibis for an Interrogation Room interview with yours truly. You can enter to win a signed copy of the book!

And if you've followed me this far, I hope you'll consider buying a copy of Double Vision--it makes a great present... Easy buy buttons are to the right, see?

That's it for the hard sell from me. Have some more cake, and let's celebrate!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Fleur! Happy Book Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels a little that way... Only this one, I don't have to feed and clothe for 18 years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think if the girls had taken so long to appear. ;-)

    Happy book birthday, and many many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking that very thing--pregnancy is shorter :-)

    Thanks, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Fleur! May the sales be as sweet as the cake. Did you have an official book launch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Prashant! I'm off to Birmingham in Alabama this weekend for a writers convention, so I'll be celebrating there :-)

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...