Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Pre-order Midnight at the Barclay Hotel and get swag!

I'm tearing myself away from summer reading to share a pre-order promotion:

Pre-order Midnight at the Barclay Hotel and get signed bookmarks, a signed bookplate, and a sticker...! Here's what you have to do:

1. Pre-order Midnight at the Barclay Hotel from any retailer--that can be your local independent bookstore, or anywhere online. Here's the link from my publisher Penguin/Random House, where there are buy buttons to pretty much everywhere; 

2. Send a picture of your proof of purchase to Fleur@ftbradley.com, along with your mailing address;

3. I'll send you this swag! Even to you international friends (check your preferred online retailer, or Book Depository if you're outside the U.S.)!


**Ends Sept. 1, 2020, or when I run out of supplies...**


1 comment:

  1. It’s getting exciting, Fleur. Good luck with the launch. S.W.

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...