Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gadgets


If you've stopped by this blog before, you'll probably know I'm not much of a techie. I like things a little old school. That way I don't have to learn something new--so really, I'm just lazy.

I'm reading book two of the Alex Rider series now, by Anthony Horowitz, which is loads of fun. And Alex, as a MG version of 007, gets his share of gadgets. You'll have the read the books to see what those are.

For my current WIP, I try to stay away from gadgetry (is that a word?) for crime fighting; my guy is old school, like me. But his sidekick is very tech-savvy, so I'll have to do my homework after all.

Thankfully, over at Mulholland Books today, Keith Thomson makes it easy for me by covering some of the latest spy gear. Check out the article for yourself, and get your spy on. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...