Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Back!


I know, I said I'd be back in August and here we are in the middle of September already! Apologies for my severe tardiness. I didn't fall off the face of the earth, in case you were wondering. I just moved to Mississippi. At times is does feel like a different planet, if I'm honest.

But despite severe heat and humidity, corporal punishment in schools (seriously, Mississippi?) and bugs that look like they belong in a scifi movie, I'm making myself at home. Eating gumbo, and scoping out my local bookstores. And I've been working on DOUBLE VISION, which is still loads of fun.

I promise I won't disappear for a while, and to keep you posted on all things kidlit. I missed hanging out here.

So how's everyone? Read any good books lately?

2 comments:

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...