Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Galleys!

I'm elbow-deep in edits for the first draft of book two in the Double Vision series. It's been fun, but now I'm also at the part where stuff gets harder. I need to think about the details, timeline, and do research. Fun, but hard work too.

So you can imagine my delight when I found this box at my doorstep from the awesome people at Harper, with a stack of galleys of Double Vision:


There's just something super-awesome about holding your hard work in your hands, and it's a real book.

Happy day, so I thought I'd share... How about you all? Any milestones to share?

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! I love boxes of galleys! I can't wait to read it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's so cool to see it as an actual book, and not just as stuff I printed out :-)

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...