Thursday, September 18, 2014

Back In Colorado!

I'm back in Colorado!

Well, to be honest, I've been back since July, so it's not exactly news. But moving across a few states, yard installation, getting kids settled, and hosting out-of-town guests has been a bit of a time hog.

But now I'm jumping back onto the world wide web. It's good to be back, because I missed reading everyone else's blogs, hanging out on Twitter, finding out what's going on in middle-grade, mystery, and beyond. Turns out it's almost CYBILS time already. They're my favorite awards, so it'll be great to find out about everyone else's favorite titles of the past year.

And I'm back to writing middle-grade again. I forgot how much fun this part of the process is, and how much I love writing middle-grade. It's a cool mystery, that's all I've got so far. I'll keep you posted. Also, the third (and last) Linc adventure is out next month! More on this later.

So how about you, YA Sleutheri? What have you been up to....?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Fleur. I've been a slave to blogging and the internet though I"d love to get away from both occasionally. I look forward to your new middle grade writing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, Prashant! Sounds like you've been busy--I'll be off to read the latest on your blog...

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...