Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Music: I Want You Back, The Remix

Daughter (in car, buckling seat belt): "Can we listen to Victorious?"

Me (with slight sigh): "Sure."

Daughter (commenting on me singing along): "Hey, you know this song!"

Me (feeling old): "It's an old song, er, a classic, sweetie. There was this group called the Jackson Five..."

To be fair to Victoria (Disney star, for those of you unfamiliar), she did a decent job. But she can't touch Michael Jackson, I think--and how awesome are those pants??

 
 Here's Victoria...
 

 And check out KT Tunstall; she rocks anything.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...