Thursday, February 16, 2012

Agatha Nominees

Malice Domestic (a convention for the cozy mystery) announced their Agatha Award nominees; here are the noms for kid lit:

Best Children's/Young Adult:

Shelter by Harlan Coben (Putnam)
The Black Heart Crypt by Chris Grabenstein (Random House)
Icefall by Matthew J. Kirby (Scholastic Press)
The Wizard of Dark Street by Shawn Thomas Odyssey (EgmontUSA)
The Code Busters Club, Case #1: The Secret of the Skeleton Key by Penny Warner (EgmontUSA)


Congrats to the nominees! Find the full list of category noms here.


3 comments:

  1. I have not read any of the YA, but I have read a bunch of the adult category noms. Finally! I don't have to go out and find all of them this year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to comment yesterday, but it wouldn't take.

    Any-way, I have actually read quite a few of the adult category noms. So, I have some favorites this year. And not as many books that I need to find. That's a good thing.

    Thanks for staying on top of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Sounds like you're ahead of the game with your reading :-)

    The Agatha YA nominees have a few that are Edgar noms this year, too. I'm hoping I'll have enough time to read them all before the winners are announced.

    So far the Harlan Coben one is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...