Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bummin'

Yeah, I'm bummin'. Not in a bad way--I'm not bummed out, but I am bumming. As in doing nothing, writing-wise. All around me, my most talented and cool writing friends are setting goals, getting words written, edited, submitted. But not me.

And I don't even feel bad about it one bit. I worked hard (wrote and edited 25k words in three weeks--and on finance, no less) in May, so now I'm giving myself a break. I will be vacationing with my kiddos and husband. Sometimes you have to smell the roses.

I'll be back in July. To write all about what the roses smell like.

1 comment:

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...