Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wal-Mart: I Love You

Well, not really, and I'm sure I'm in good company. But Wal-Mart: I Love You is a flash fiction challenge run by a few writer friends of mine, based on the People of Wal-Mart website.

I wrote my story, and will be posting it on November 30. This was fun. I'd forgotten how much I love flash fiction; I love the sharp prose, I love how you can read it in just a few minutes, and how as a writer, it's a finished piece of work without months invested. Flash fiction is so much fun. Must write more of it again...

Anyway, watch this space on November 30 for a fun YA flash.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read it. And I got the book you recommended yesterday from my library. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it! I'll be on vacation, but will set the story up to post, with a link to your blog.

    Enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...