Wednesday, January 20, 2010

YA Edgars--Round 2

Ha, I feel stupid--turns out there is a YA category. See below... Can't believe I goofed that up; must drink more coffee before posting bloggery. Thanks to Patricia Abbott :-)

Still wondering: howcome there's a YA listing with Best Juvenile?

Anyway, here is the YA Edgar noms list. Still feel like there should be other names there, but given that I couldn't even find the YA category, I am restricting myself from commentary:

BEST YOUNG ADULT
Reality Check by Peter Abrahams (HarperCollins Children’s Books – HarperTeen)
If the Witness Lied by Caroline B. Cooney (Random House Children’s Books – Delacorte Press)
The Morgue and Me by John C. Ford (Penguin Young Readers Group – Viking Children’s Books)
Petronella Saves Nearly Everyone by Dene Low (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children’s Books)
Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell (Random House Children’s Books – Delacorte Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...