Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For Fun


It's a chain blog post! And it's Tuesday, so what the hell, why not. It's time for some fun.


1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (Thanks, Patti :-).
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Now for the challenge in #4... See if you can spot which one of these six statements is a lie:

1. My mother thought the first freckle on my face was leftover chocolate and tried to rub it off.

2. I own five cats.

3. On long family road trips, I used to invent characters with weird voices to entertain my sister.

4. I know how to do the wiring and plumbing on my house.

5. I've been married for 15 years.

6. Wrote five novels, none of which have sold yet, and several of which are sucky.

7. I can eat a large bag of peanut M&Ms by myself in less than ten minutes (I thought I would throw in an easy one).

And here are the poor friends I'm passing this challenge on to (I know I only have 5, but that's all I got :-):

Ali
D.B.
Deb
Jenny
John

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fleur. I wish I knew how to do the wiring and plumbing. I'm guessing that's the bald-faced lie. But if it isn't, you're my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, #2 is the lie, since I own "only" 4 cats :-)

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...