Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free, How Much I Love Thee

For you publishing industry folk: here are some free events I thought might be of interest. And they're all online, so no need to abandon your trusty computer or lap cat--even if there's a blizzard (seems everyone is having those now).

Muse It Up Conference: this online conference in October is completely free, and you can sign up just by joining their Yahoo group. Check out the lineup; there are some great names and pitching opportunities too for you writers with manuscript. And it's free! I know, I mentioned that already...

Digital Book World is holding several webinars, one on ebooks and one on social media. There are also a bunch of prior webinars archived on their page, so check it out.

School Library Journal has a webinar on February 25 called What's Up In YA. I mentioned this one a few weeks ago already, but thought I would remind you, since it's also (you guessed it) free.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...