News from middle-grade mystery author Fleur Bradley. Also, book reviews and cat pictures...
I was surprised how many I'd read--or at least seen the movie version. Many more to go.
Me too. I usually miss a lot of titles, but I knew the majority.Cool for a change :-)
Well, I apparently have missed a lot of them. But I own quite a few. Gotta get to reading!
Women's names are a little light too.
Always the case in thrillers, unfortunately.
April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for Daybreak on Raven Island...
I was surprised how many I'd read--or at least seen the movie version. Many more to go.
ReplyDeleteMe too. I usually miss a lot of titles, but I knew the majority.
ReplyDeleteCool for a change :-)
Well, I apparently have missed a lot of them. But I own quite a few. Gotta get to reading!
ReplyDeleteWomen's names are a little light too.
ReplyDeleteAlways the case in thrillers, unfortunately.
ReplyDelete