No, don't worry, I don't have 26 toes (eeewwww, right?). The one with the toes is this cute kitty named Daniel over at the Milwaukee shelter who helped them raise money to buy a new building. I thought the story was so sweet, I wanted to share...
I'm a sucker for cats, what can I say.
Happy weekend all!
News from middle-grade mystery author Fleur Bradley. Also, book reviews and cat pictures...
Friday, December 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)
April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for Daybreak on Raven Island...
-
**This is my story for Patricia Abbott's flash fiction challenge (in short: have a redhead in a blue dress walk into a dining establishm...
-
*** This is my contribution to the Flash Fiction Challenge (setting: at the zoo), a short crime fiction bit to take me back to my roots fo...
-
From the Publisher: Everyone deserves to shine in this sparkling new book from the New York Times bestselling author of Escape from M...

Awww. And excellent reinforcement for anyone "differently abled"!
ReplyDeleteI know. Never thought extra toes could be cute :-)
ReplyDelete