We went to see Wreck It Ralph last weekend. It was fun, but for some reason, I always remember those short animated movies afterward. This one had Paperman, a silent mini-film that had the kid-filled movie theater silent and glued to the screen. Brilliant, but alas not on the ol' Youtube yet. I'm sure it'll be up for an award.
But then there was a preview for Despicable Me 2. Not like they need me to plug the movie or anything, but this trailer made me laugh. So I had to share.
Happy Friday, all.
News from middle-grade mystery author Fleur Bradley. Also, book reviews and cat pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)
April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for Daybreak on Raven Island...
-
**This is my story for Patricia Abbott's flash fiction challenge (in short: have a redhead in a blue dress walk into a dining establishm...
-
*** This is my contribution to the Flash Fiction Challenge (setting: at the zoo), a short crime fiction bit to take me back to my roots fo...
-
From the Publisher: Everyone deserves to shine in this sparkling new book from the New York Times bestselling author of Escape from M...
Seems like kids' movies are better than most adult fare now.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I think, but to be honest, kids' movies are all I see these days :-)
ReplyDelete