I am a sucker for classics too, books, films, comics, cartoons, music, histories, documentaries...just about everything. I hadn't heard of this song before. One of my favourite Nat King Cole songs is "Unforgettable." Amazing voice!
I love that one too, Prashant. His daughter Natalie did a 'fake' duet a few years ago, using the old footage--it's pretty neat if you can find it on Youtube.
I love your attention to the classics on your blog :-)
I am a sucker for classics too, books, films, comics, cartoons, music, histories, documentaries...just about everything. I hadn't heard of this song before. One of my favourite Nat King Cole songs is "Unforgettable." Amazing voice!
ReplyDeleteI love that one too, Prashant. His daughter Natalie did a 'fake' duet a few years ago, using the old footage--it's pretty neat if you can find it on Youtube.
ReplyDeleteI love your attention to the classics on your blog :-)
One of the great ones for sure.
ReplyDeleteLove Nat King Cole! Thanks for sharing this one, and thank you for stopping by the Pikes Peak Writers blog.
ReplyDeleteShannon at Writing From the Peak