Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kickin' Off The New Year With Good News

It's 2013!

I know, this is sort of old news, but I've been a bit slow joining the new year. Blame it on the leftover snacks in the fridge.

But then I got some good news: Seattle Mystery Bookshop's Amber listed Double Vision as one of the best middle-grade mysteries of 2012. And I got fanmail (how cool is that?) from an awesome 7th grader who chose to do his English project on the book. So I'm honored, and inspired to get to work.

Now all I need is some New Year's resolutions....

How 'bout you? Any plans for lucky 2013?

5 comments:

  1. Great news, Fleur. Can't wait until Kevin is old enough to read your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. Congrats! Fan mail too, even better. Hope you have continuous good news throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! Looking forward to your good news as well. I say 13 is a lucky number :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new year well begun, Fleur. And a Happy New Year to you and your family! 2013? Read more books and do some serious writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your resolutions, Prashant. Might go the same route...

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...