Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Making travel plans for 2013--where are you going?


January means organizing and planning for me, which also means making travel plans. I have a few things still in the works, but spring is mostly sorted.

In case you're interested, here's where you can find me until April.

Now I'm deciding for the rest of the year... So I was hoping you'd inspire me, tell me if you're traveling (for writing or not), and what your plans are for 2013.

Are you staying around your own neighborhood, or are you venturing out?

2 comments:

  1. Fleur, you have lined up some interesting topics for your upcoming presentations and workshops. I particularly liked "How is a story born?" and "How do you build a novel outline?" Just what I need to start writing. I'd love to know how the 3rd to 6th graders respond to "What makes a great scene in a book" and "Let’s plot a novel together!" That should be fun! Do American kids read books? I am not so sure about Indian kids though I find more parents buying books for their children these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids here read quite a bit, and it's a big part of curriculum here, too. Middle-graders and high school students are so smart and fun... :-)

    In The Netherlands (where I grew up), we don't really have author visits, so this is new to me. I love doing author visits.

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...