It's hotter than a Thanksgiving oven here in Mississippi right now, so hot that I don't cook much, and say 'Have mercy' every time I go outside. Watching the floods in Colorado, I know I shouldn't complain, but...
Have mercy.
This kind of weather makes me hum BB King tunes, so here he is. Be cool, all. And keep your socks dry, Colorado...
News from middle-grade mystery author Fleur Bradley. Also, book reviews and cat pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)
April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for Daybreak on Raven Island...
-
**This is my story for Patricia Abbott's flash fiction challenge (in short: have a redhead in a blue dress walk into a dining establishm...
-
*** This is my contribution to the Flash Fiction Challenge (setting: at the zoo), a short crime fiction bit to take me back to my roots fo...
-
From the Publisher: Everyone deserves to shine in this sparkling new book from the New York Times bestselling author of Escape from M...
No comments:
Post a Comment