Friday, October 11, 2013

A little plug for the Cybils

While I'm on the road to Birmingham, I thought I would make a little plug for the Children's and Young Adult Bloggers' Literary Awards--better known as the Cybils. For those of you who read MG and YA, you can nominate your favorite title (it's super-easy) right here.

This is no plug for my books, by the way :-) I just see a lot of great MG and YA titles go unnoticed, so this is the time to share your love for your favorite book! I know I'll be making some suggestions...

You have until Oct. 15, so hurry with those nominations...

And happy weekend, all!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for sharing this great information!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really nice chance to nominate a favorite--hard to choose, though!

    ReplyDelete

April 2022 News (or: on reading slumps and lots of editing...)

  April snuck up on me like a thief in the night! I’ve been so busy writing, editing, and coming up with ideas for  Daybreak on Raven Island...